So today Big J brought home some work from kindergarten. It had a picture he drew on it and the words "I can read My Pig." The picture he drew was of a pig holding a shovel. Underneath it he had written "My pig can have a shovel." I thought that was interesting, and I asked him why he chose to draw that picture. He said they had read a book in class that said things like "My pig can hug. My pig can run." etc. So they were supposed to draw a picture of something else their pig can do.
"And my pig can have a shovel," he explained.
Oh, of course.
5 comments:
Kids crack me up! Taj told me today when I was "flying him like Superman" not to touch his boobs. (I had my hands on his chest.) What?!?
'Jax Jax' calls them "booms."
"Are you going to feed 'Little Man' with your booms or from a bottle?"
Yay for the blog! Welcome, welcome.
tee hee. Booms.
I'm officially changing all my nicknames for the kids to Big J, Lil J (sorry ~j - I'm not trying to copy, it just happens to fit) and Little Man. My husband said the other names I had originally were gay. I blame it on my virgin blog-writing skills.
Yeah- "Jaybird" was worrying me... He's much tougher than that. "Jax-Jax" was cool though. Kinda like Jack-Jack from The Incredibles. At least you thought to give them nicknames...
Let's see: T-dog, Big Al, Sassy, Spaz Boy and Baby girl... I have too many kids. I'd forget to use their aliases...
Post a Comment