In honor of Valentine's day, here is one of the most inspiring stories about the power of love that I have ever read. Be sure to watch the video footage at the end. Oh, and get some kleenex.
I'm glad you posted this. I saw the video a long time ago and couldn't remember the link. Such an inspiring story and kinda helps put lugging Livie everywhere into perspective.
Thanks for the great post. I love the last portion, "CAN". It helps all of us put everything back into perspective and remember why we are all here. I CAN give a little more of whatever I do today. And I most definately CAN be a better mom. THanks. HEidi
3 comments:
I'm glad you posted this. I saw the video a long time ago and couldn't remember the link. Such an inspiring story and kinda helps put lugging Livie everywhere into perspective.
That is what I call a M A N !! The epidame of a father!
AWESOME!
Thanks for the great post. I love the last portion, "CAN". It helps all of us put everything back into perspective and remember why we are all here. I CAN give a little more of whatever I do today. And I most definately CAN be a better mom. THanks. HEidi
Post a Comment