Monday, March 12, 2007

My Little J

Little J is 4 years old today!


Little J's birth is so fresh in my mind, that it is hard to believe how quickly time flies. When we moved here, he wasn't even 3 months old yet. When we moved into this house, he was barely a year old. He has been so much fun to have in our family.




This little boy is such a character; I just love him to pieces. He can be such a punk and melt my heart at the same time!

Little J has always been my affectionate one - always wanting to hold my hand or for me to rub his back. I've always appreciated that tenderness.

He is so strong willed. And I say that in a good way, even though sometimes it can be frustrating when he is being soooo stubborn. But I fully believe his strong spirit will serve him well and will be a source of good.



Little J is very good at imaginative play. He can entertain himself with just about anything. He loves to build things, he loves to destroy things, and he loves to learn things. He is a great big brother to Little Man and a good buddy to his big brother.


I love you, Little J!

4 comments:

~j. said...

Happy Birthday to Little J! (And, to my Superstar, I might add...great day for birthdays!) He is such a sweetheart!

Tori :) said...

Happy Birthday Little J! Aunty Tori is sending your gift- so when you get home from your trip it will be there. Ok?? You and Taj will have so much fun playing together... I hope.

Tori :) said...

He looks so much like you Sister. Totally.

Maddy said...

Oh my gosh! Your kids are so cute!

Happy birthday :)