I was tagged by my lovely sister Tori to do a Triple Meme, so here goes...
Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Child molesters
2. The ocean
3. Small spaces
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Tori
2. My kids
3. My husband
Three Things I Love:
1. My family
2. My church
3. Reading
Three Things I Hate:
1. Hate is such a strong word…
2. People who hurt children
3. People who don’t do what they say they are going to do
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. I’m with you on the gay thing. Why? There aren’t gay animals running around…
2. Why crackhead unfit mothers have like 10 kids while I know so many good people who want children and can’t have any.
3. What my husband does for a living
Three Things On My Desk:
1. Mary Kay receipts
2. Paper (piles of junk, basically)
3. Kid’s computer games
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Trying to sound interesting
2. Listening for kids that are suppose to be asleep
3. Thinking about what I want to eat because I’m hungry
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Go to Italy
2. Publish a book
3. Finish my master’s degree
Three Things I Can Do:
1. Speak and/or teach in front of people
2. Be a good listener
3. Be dependable
Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Tolerate whining (from anyone)
2. Just be a slacker
3. Whatever I want when I want for as long as I want
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Your heart
2. Your gut instinct
3. People who are where you want to be, who have done what you want to do, or who are like you want to be
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. What the media says
2. Foul language
3. Negative people
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. To speak Spanish fluently
2. To be outgoing
3. How to sing well
Three Favorite Foods:
1. Mexican food
2. Italian food
3. Pizza
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. The same ones Tori listed, except I would add 21 Jumpstreet.
2. Sesame Street
3. Those after school shows which were different every day. They included The Bugaloos, H.R. Puffinstuff, Land of the Lost, Dynowoman and Wondergirl, Dr. Shrinkadoo (or something like that), and one with a jeep that went by itself but I don’t remember the name.
Three Things I Regret:
1. Thankfully, not a lot - and the ones I do truly regret are too personal to list here.
2. Getting out of shape
3. Wearing ugly 80s clothes, hair and makeup
Three people I tag:
1. Gretchen
2. Maddy
3. Noel
4 comments:
Blogging 101 - A meme is a pre-set group of questions, similar, in many ways, to a chain letter. You can start your own, or "grab" one off someone else's blog. You would answer these questions, about yourself, on your blog. You may simply leave it at that, or you may "tag" someone. That simply means you are inviting another blogger to post their answers to these questions on their blog.
Ahhh yes- Land of the Lost. I forgot about all those. I remember acting out Dynowoman and Wondergirl. We watched Wonder Woman too, but the only one I remember is that guy with the messed up face who lived under the street or did I make that up?
I, too, am scared/hate child molestors. I like the ocean, I just don't want to be bit by a shark. Wild animals in general scare me.
I sure hope you know another Maddy other than me ;-) At least I'll be the first one I know, since it usually happens I'm towards the end and have no one to pass the tag along to.
We'll see how long it takes me to get this done.
Tori - Thanks for the blogging lesson. And I do remember that Wonder Woman with the guy under the street. Do you remember we would play Wonder Woman? I'd make wristbands and her tiara out of tin foil and then put those little fake coins that came with the cash register on the ground - they were bombs and you'd have to walk toward them(casually and unknowingly, of course) and I'd save you before you stepped on one? Good times...
Maddy - nope, you're the only one I know! :-)
Post a Comment