Friday, February 29, 2008

So maybe there will be a few surprises this season...


Was anyone else shocked to see Alaina go last night? She wasn't one of my personal favorites, but she is better than some of the others. I for sure thought Amanda was gone. She was awful this week. I wasn't surprised with the boys' results.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was SHOCKED! SHOCKED I TELL YOU!

Tori :) said...

Who's Amanda? The zebra chick? I just think the girls as a whole have been lame. Or atleast that's what I've gathered from my 10 minute speed watching...

rogersinkc said...

I'm not too hip on any of the girls. I am rooting for David Archuleta - but that Luke is sure a hottie!

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

I was totally shocked and I think she was too!!!
don't you think she resembles Carrie Underwood a bit??