Friday, May 9, 2008

10 Years!!!

I wish I had a long time to write a big, sappy post, but I don't, so this will have to suffice for now. (Plus, I'm not really the sappy type anyway).

Today is mine and JC's 10 Year Wedding Anniversary!

We are having an overnight escape next weekend when my parents come up. We are even getting a couples massage that night. Next weekend was suppose to be our celebration and we had agreed that we weren't doing anything else except maybe a card and dinner or something. So what does he do?

He buys me diamonds....

This morning before I ran out the door, he handed me a box with beautiful diamond stud earrings inside. I was totally surprised. His explanation was, "It's easier than writing you a card..."

I can't complain :-)

I love my husband.

6 comments:

Tori :) said...

YAY! Happy Anniversary Sister!!

Anonymous said...

Just jumped over from Tori's blog and wanted to wish you a Happy Anniversary!
I'll be coming back!
Martha.. Ala. Grandmother

Maddy said...

PICTURES please! Way to go JC!

S said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy David Cook KC day too! I just saw him at his parade. He does exist. I hope you have a great day, diamonds are ALWAYS good! Hey I was also at Bon Jovi with you........awesome. I am still dreaming about him. David Cook just sang "living on a prayer" it was aawright:)

S&J Jones Family said...

Congratulations on 10 years, I'm glad JC spoils you. What a good husband :)

Lara Neves said...

I agree with Maddy...I wanna see the earrings!!!

Happy Anniversary! 10 Years!!!