Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Early Mother's Day

Like this picture? Then vote for it!!

My friend Lara is in a Mother's Day photo contest. This is the picture of her daughter Sophia who got into her mama's shoes and liked what she saw in the mirror. Please take 2 seconds to go to the link above, scroll down to the bottom and cast your vote for Overstuffed With Polka Dots! There are some really great pictures on there that capture what being a mom is all about. You can click on the pictures and read the stories behind them, too. But if you aren't going to vote for Lara's pic, then don't vote. I'm just kidding! (Kind of).

3 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Thank you so much Tara! :)

Tori :) said...

I voted for her. She's kickin booty!

Maddy said...

You are such a better friend than I am. I am feeling the shame and guilt to post it on my blog. I did vote though!