Thursday, May 22, 2008

I just want to say...

That I have only watched American Idol 3 of the 7 seasons, but with each of those seasons I have totally called who the winner was going to be:

1. Kelly Clarkson


2. Jordin Sparks


3. And DAVID COOK, baby! Yes!!!!!! (Although my DVR cut off recording right as they were about to announce the winner. I was so ticked I just went to bed. But then my hubby came up and said he'd found it on You Tube (of course).

Coming soon...pics and details of my 10 year anniversary get-a-way that happened last weekend and I just haven't had a chance to write about.

3 comments:

Alex and Heather said...

Good call! Me too! He was the best from the beginning. And, the fact that he's a little more entertaining than Archuletta helps. He got my vote!

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

My DVR did the same thing!! I heard he was emotional!!

Tori :) said...

Do you have DISH or Direct TV?? My dvr cut off during the final credits and David was singing.
Nanner-nanner-nanner!!