Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Broken Yogurt and the Power of Advertisement

Little J to me: Mama, you need to buy that yogurt that has the monkey with the goggles on it.

Me: I don't think I've seen that yogurt, but why do you want it?

Little J: Because when you eat it, you blast off to a party in a friend's backyard. (Pause) I actually had one once, but it was broken. I didn't blast off anywhere.

4 comments:

Tori :) said...

Poor lil J. I thought that was the commercial for macaroni and cheese chips?? Maybe I'm wrong.
Well, you can tell him that Taj got some Moonsand from grandma at for his bday and that the commercial is true. "It never dries out!"

Rach said...

Hillarious!! Our yogurts must be broken too. Funny how kids believe everything on tv.

swampbaby said...

For all I know, it could be for mac & cheese. I haven't seen it. He's such a nut!

Anonymous said...

This is one of many reasons why I LOVE THIS KID!!!