Friday, September 19, 2008

The Tell Tale Signs

Do you know how to tell if you live in a house full of little boys? Here is one clue. When you are cleaning up your kitchen at the end of the day, on top of the regular stuff that is probably found in anyone's kitchen (except Maddy's ;-), this is what you will find in sundry places:

6 balls - 1 football, 1 baseball, 2 Nerf gun balls, 1 bouncy ball, and 1 Buzz Lightyear ball
1 baseball glove
1 bag of flag football equipment
2 Star Wars related items - in this case, a Millennium Falcon and a Clone Wars book
2 pairs of shoes - 1 Lightning McQueen, 1 Spiderman
1 camouflage wallet
1 Superman lunchbox
1 Wolverine action figure
1 action guy on a motorcycle
1 lone sock
And a swept up pile of grass and tiny pebbles that you could re-landscape half your yard with
So now you know. I could go into greater detail of other tell tale signs I find around the house, but I will leave it at that. I LOVE MY BOYS!

5 comments:

Tori :) said...

Yeah- let's not even TALK about the toilets...

Lara Neves said...

This made me giggle. I totally deal with the same thing, except it's Barbies and their clothes and shoes, make-up and hair pretties, and lots and lots of little cut up pieces of paper.

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

LOL!
I love my boys too!

Rach said...

Our house looks a lot like yours, you'll have to do another post devoted to signs in the bathroom!!!

Maddy said...

Ha ha! I like your little comment about me. I admit none of those things have ever been found in my kitchen. But I do have a few HSM lunchboxes that my stinker daughter leaves lying around.