Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another One by Little J....I Love My Boy!

This morning there was one of those free newspapers thrown in our driveway and Little J and Little Man were looking at all the ads in it. Little J kept bringing me ads saying,

"Here is a coupon for something you will like" or sometimes more specific, he would say,

"Here, Mama. This is some nice lipstick you can get" or something like that.

Then he comes to me all excited and says, "Here are some really cool shoes you can get!" and then shows me the following ad:


8 comments:

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

Best one yet!!

LOL!

Call that Liberal paper and let them know to stop putting "crap" on your drivway!!!

Lara Neves said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!

But, I made these into slippers for a joke one Christmas...let me see if I can find a link to someone else's picture (because it was not my original idea)

maxi pad slipper craft

So Little J is really just totally smart. :) Or, at the very least, he's not the first person to think they look like shoes! :)

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

Lara- I am soo going to make those!! Those are hilarious!!

G

Anonymous said...

I used to own a pair of those...

swampbaby said...

That is tooo funny!

Karina said...

You should totally write a book on all the funny things your kids say!

Tori :) said...

Those would be some stylin' shoes Sister...
Liv thinks they are bandaids. Um, kinda???

Holly said...

Seriously, your boys are so funny!!! Those are some pretty awesome shoes:) Love the yogurt post too!!!