Yeah!!! Did you totally cry on the ultrasound table? I made the technician check like 8 times to make sure. I'm so excited for you!! I wish you lived close so I could throw you the biggest, pinkest, baby shower ever!
Thanks everyone! I'm still in shock. I didn't think I really cared, but I have to admit I am really excited about having a girl. A little freaked, but excited. I'll write a post about finding out later.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH How could you not be excited about that!! Woot woot! Two things say goodbye to your husbands heart. N Hello hormones:)
14 comments:
Ahhhh!!! Yay! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see what the female version looks like. How exciting! Congrats!
Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you! :)
I'm so happy for you guys! :) You're going to have to learn how to take care of a baby all over again, you know, different plumbing and all.
Yeah!!! Did you totally cry on the ultrasound table? I made the technician check like 8 times to make sure. I'm so excited for you!! I wish you lived close so I could throw you the biggest, pinkest, baby shower ever!
NO WAY!!! I am so happy for you!!! WOO HOO! Now we're both spoiled :D
Awesome!!!! I'll be bringing some stuff to you. :-)
No way! Woo! Woo! So exciting for all of you. Congrats! Lovin more estrogen in the family!
Que gusto que es una NIÑA! Estamos contentos por la nueva sobrina.
Abrazos.
Elena
I should have stuck with my Christmas guess instead of changing it to boy. I was afraid to say girl even though I was hoping for one big time!
I still like the name Anna Nicole. Just for the record...
YEAH!!!! I am so happy for you. This is the best news I've heard all day. I can't wait to see the new GIRL!!! woo hoo!!
Thanks everyone! I'm still in shock. I didn't think I really cared, but I have to admit I am really excited about having a girl. A little freaked, but excited. I'll write a post about finding out later.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH How could you not be excited about that!! Woot woot! Two things say goodbye to your husbands heart. N Hello hormones:)
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Was it like hearing greek when they told you that?!
Congratulations! I hope you have all the mental and emotional energy in the world---girls are just like....us.
Congratulations!! I'm a very excited for you guys...that's awesome!
Post a Comment