Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm Famous!

Not really, but I appear 2 times for about 1/4 of a second in the below-mentioned Inside Edition spot. I don't even have a real link to it yet, but here is a recording of the TV off of Darci's sister's blog here.

I appear at about 5 seconds walking into the party (red shirt behind lady in black and green) and then again at about 2:06 sitting on the couch. The only reason I'm in that shot is because I kind of lean in or something and you happen to be able to see that it is me. Oh, and the really tall blond lady in the very back of all the kitchen scenes wearing a white shirt and black cardigan - yeah, I'm talking to her, but you can't see me because I'm too short.

I'll be waiting for the talent agents to call....

3 comments:

Maddy said...

WOO HOO! Congrats!! It's more than I have claim to fame for.

Rach said...

Cool, I totally want your autograph!

Anonymous said...

I knew it from the first time I met you. :)
CWH