Born Monday, June 15th, 5:01 p.m. 9 hours labor
9 lbs. 2.4 oz. (my second biggest)
20 3/4 in.
First pic with mom and dad
Lots of love from big brothers
At the hospital - 24 hours old
First time home with proud big brothers
More pics and stuff later....
15 comments:
She is sooo beautiful!
Can I come see you tomorrow?? (Thursday)
How the heck do you look so great after 9 hours of labor?!!!!!
I loooooove the picture with the three older brothers. This little girl is going to have a hard time dating!!! You can just see the look of adoration already. I love it. She is an absolute doll. Congratulations!!!!
Yeah, baby is here!! She's beautiful and I noticed you already have her done up in flowers and headbands. Girls are fun, huh?
I still can't believe you went home after 24 hours. :-)
Lipstick!!!!!! Now you are just making fun of us. LOL
So glad it is over and she is home and getting the spoiling of lil sister started! Congratulations. She is beautiful in every way. Red was 9 14 I will never stop talking about that.
She is so beautiful! I'm so jealous that she's big and chunky!!!
Wow!! Congrats!
What a doll! Cannot wait to meet her in person here soon! You look amazing...as usual!! I love the proud big brothers shot! Can't wait to see them in action with her! Hope your feeling well! Talk to you soon!!! And Good Work!!
She is so pretty! Congratulations...can't wait to see more pictures!
Too bad you don't tell your kiddos names on your blog. HER'S is beautiful!!!!!!!
Congratulations Tara! She is so sweet. I can't wait to find out what you decided to name her. I hope you are recovering well. I'll call you in a week or so to give you some space, but I am dying to hear how everything went. This will be a special Father's Day for JC (:
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations. Looks like you will have lots and lots of help with holding her. :)
Can't wait to see more. And yeah...Tori's right. :)
She is beautiful I only wish I was there to see her in person...and maybe bring you a meal if I was feeling generous!! Congratulations to the whole family!!
She's so beautiful! Congratulations. I am so happy for you and your family. You're going to LOVE having a little girl. Every mother needs a little girl to raise! Be sure to let me know when you're in town in August I definitely want to see you and this precious new addition.
Post a Comment