I won another giveaway recently - an Anakin Skywalker Halloween costume. Just for taking a minute to enter and now my boys think I'm the coolest mom ever. I already have a stash of other items I've won that are starting to give me a pretty good jump on Christmas presents and they didn't cost me a cent. So here are a few more fun giveaways available to you (being shared at the risk of lowering my odds of winning :-) Some end really soon, so enter fast!
Strider Running Bike - Ends 10/26 here
Vat 19 Tuffo Waterproof Blanket - Ends 10/27 here
Tinkerbell and The Lost Treasure DVD and fairy wings - Ends 10/27 here *I WON*
Hexbug and Nano Bug Microrobotic Creatures - Ends 10/27 here
Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker - Ends 10/28 here
Sleepy Wrap - Ends 10/29 here
SproutBaby $50 Gift Card - Ends 10/30 here
Pulse Yoga DVD - Ends 10/30 here
Hasbro Games - Candyland Sweet Celebrations and Girrafalaff Limbo - Ends 11/2 here
$50 Tiny Prints Gift Certificate - Ends 11/2 here
*NEW* Barbar 1900 Tourmaline Cordless Combo (curling iron and flat iron set) - Ends 11/3 here
Your choice from LuShae Jewelry collection - Ends 11/6 here
Kolcraft Jeep Wrangler Unlimited G-Edition Stroller - Ends 11/10 here and Ends 11/16 here
$40 Visa Gift Card - Ends 11/12 here given away by this blogger here
4 comments:
Where do you find all of these giveaways?? Thanks for sharing them with us.
You keep making me laugh. I guess your boys are just really funny...like the"YO" post and the "what to become when I grow up" conversation...but I have to give the delivery a lot of credit too. Thanks for the laughs.
They are everywhere. I have a few buttons on my sidebar to sites I get them from the most, but seriously, it's not even the tip of the tip of the iceberg.
Post the giveaway for Sei's cd on my blog!!!
http://swampbrat.net/2009/10/23/hymns-how-i-hear-them-cd-giveaway/
大評判のイククルで素敵な出会いを体験してみませんか?日本最大級なのでメル友、リア友、恋人、ちょっぴり秘密な関係のパートナーもイクヨクルヨならスグに見つかりますよ!
Post a Comment