Sunday, November 22, 2009

Craziest Day Ever. *Edited to add picture*

Yesterday was a crazy day. I haven't had one this bad in a long time. It just happened that so many things ended up being on that day. We started at 8:00 in the morning and got the kids in bed at 9:30. During that time it was go, go, go. We literally had 10 scheduled things to be at, 3 of which we just couldn't do logistically with everything else going on. Even eliminating those 3 things we still had overlapping events. And then of course there are all the unscheduled things you have to get done on Saturdays.

To make it even more challenging was the fact that our second car decided not start. Totally dead. So not only were there all these things to be at, we only had the one car to get there with! JC decided to get our backyard raked (the front has already been done like 5 times already)while I was toting people here and there - 28 large brown paper lawn bags filled and still not done. Whew! And poor Little Miss just had to get yanked around from place to place and basically didn't eat or sleep all day. I'm glad it's over. Too bad Sunday is never truly a day of rest...I think we could all use one!

4 comments:

Karina said...

That's why sometimes you need a Saturday where you spend it in your pj's all day like we did yesterday. We only got dressed to go out to eat dinner. It's great. You should try it next time.

Karina said...

oh by the way, love the family pic, you guys look great!

Kari Cole said...

boy oh boy can we ever relate!! Especially about the Sunday- day of NO rest. Glad I'm not the only one to feel that way this week. Love your family pic!!

Anonymous said...

I think I remember Saturdays like that. :)

Lt. Dan