Thursday, January 18, 2007
Cheap Thrills
It was time for school, so I told the boys to get their shoes on. Our shoe basket is in the laundry room, where at the time, I had clothes going in both the washer and the dryer. I went to get my own shoes upstairs and can hear the boys laughing with pauses in between the bursts of laughter. When I went back down I see them both with their foreheads pressed against the washer going "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" (that's suppose to be the sound they were making from the washer shaking their heads/voices). It was the funniest thing to see and they definitely thought it was the funniest thing ever. I would like just one minute to look into the mind of a child and see the thought processes that go on there. What a ride that would be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was just doing that today on my washer... Is that weird?
Tori,
Thank you for confirming this behavior comes from YOUR side of the family.
Yes- OUR side is INTERESTING!!! Although the video of y'all blowing up the stump was throughly entertaining...
Post a Comment