Thursday, March 8, 2007

What the #%*?!

Not to beat a dead horse, but what the heck is up with America? Somebody's daddy must have friends in high places because there is NO WAY Mr. Hula Hips and Haley whatever should have made the top 12 tonight.

3 comments:

Tori :) said...

I don't even watch the show and I'm a little nauseous with the results. I like Sundance the most out of everyone and Sanjaya the least. ugh. He bugs.

Noel said...

AMEN!! What the heck is going on??

Anonymous said...

Hey just want to say I've been reading your blog from the beginning, thanks for letting me know about it. I've tried to post a comment before, but it didn't work. I can really relate to a lot of what you say and go through, with having 3 kids and daily life.
I was bummed that Sundance didn't make it. I'm not even following it anymore. Let me know who
"wins". Stacey