Tori - Yes, he's always coming up with funny pictures. I just thought this one was so funny for some reason. I think it's the look of panic on the guy's face.
NCS - Hello Tori's twin! Thanks for stopping by! It's a picture of a kid riding a bike and the tire is going flat. The lines from his eyes are to show us where the guy is looking.
4 comments:
Too cute! Makes me think of Walker's creation: "People falling in the water, but they can swim."
What is that? I LOVE it.
Whatever it represents: I totally agree.
Tori - Yes, he's always coming up with funny pictures. I just thought this one was so funny for some reason. I think it's the look of panic on the guy's face.
NCS - Hello Tori's twin! Thanks for stopping by! It's a picture of a kid riding a bike and the tire is going flat. The lines from his eyes are to show us where the guy is looking.
I love how things are interpreted from a kiddos perspective. I can not wait til mine can draw actual pictures.
Post a Comment