For any of you seven people who read my blog, you know that I find Little J a source of amusement with his inquisitiveness and eccentric insights. Here are a few more Little J-isms for your reading enjoyment:
Sunday night for FHE we were talking about smiles and how smiling at people and choosing to be happy can be a great service. We drew pictures of different ways you can smile. Little J drew one that can best be described as the lopsided smile done by the guy that does the two-handed gun point while winking and clicking (clucking?). Do you know what I'm talking about? The cheesy guy who thinks he's cool does it in movies. Anyway, when I asked Little J why he chose to draw that kind of smile he answered, "Because that's the kind of face a cool guy makes that gets to kiss girls."
Whaa??
Today Little Man was wearing a Baby Gap button-down shirt. I don't know the right kind of "fashion terminology" but it is a yellowish/beige shirt with various shades of really thin blue lines that make a checkered pattern on it. Not a bad shirt. Little J hadn't seen Little Man dressed before he went down for his morning nap, and so when he woke up and saw him, he immediately made this disgusted face and goes, "Why is he wearing that shirt?!" I said, "Why? What's wrong with it?" Little J: "He doesn't even look like Little Man in it. Take it off and put a different shirt on him!"
Needless to say, I did NOT change Little Man's shirt, and when I picked Little J up from preschool later in the day, the first thing he said was, "Why didn't you change his shirt? I hate that shirt - it's sooooo ugly!"
He's so weird! In a really endearing way...
5 comments:
I can't even remember exactly how I found your blog but, suffice it to say, from now on there will be EIGHT people reading it. Thanks!
Excited to be a part of the blogging world and read about your kiddos! They are fun-ny! It helps bring us together somehow. Wish the whole fam was here this week. Soon, right?
LOL!!
Good one!
It is going to be so interesting to have Taj and Lil J together...
That is really funny. Superstar has been known to say things like, "I broke my favorite finger!" What the...???
Post a Comment