Here is a meme Sarah O. tagged me with a really long time ago. Lara, I'll do yours next.
Two Names You Go By:
1. Mama
2. Tara
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Pajama bottoms (because it's night time)
2. Sweatshirt (because it's freaking COLD)
Two of Your Favorite Things To Do by Yourself :
1. Read
2. Shop (This could be grocery shopping for all I care - I don't think I'm hardly ever by myself).
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To get in shape
2. To be balanced
Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. Took Big J to Tae Kwon Do
2. Ran on the treadmill
Two Things That You Ate Today:
1. Girl Scout Thin Mints
2. Salad
Two People You Last Talked To:
1. JC
2. Laura H.
Two Things You are Planning on Doing Tomorrow:
1. Visiting teaching
2. Go to the Scout Pinewood Derby (we party around here....)
Two Longest Car Rides:
1. Utah to Texas
2. Texas to Virginia
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. 4th of July
Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Water
2. Diet Dr. Pepper
Two Things About Me You May Not Know:
1. I failed my driving test the first time I took it. Darn complete stops.
2. I was in an accident with a school bus. Full of kids. Going to my school.
Two Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:
1. Overboard
2. Any of those 90s era Julia Roberts romantic comedies - My Best Friend's Wedding, Runaway Bride, Notting Hill
Two Places I Have Lived:
1. England
2. Texas
Two of My Favorite Foods:
1. Chips and salsa
2. Pizza
Two Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. In bed
2. Somewhere warm
1 comment:
Ummm... The bus went to MY school 1st and they called all the kids on bus 118 down to the nurse's office so they could all lie and say they were injured. Still pisses me off.
Post a Comment