I thought this performance was awesoome. He hasn't stood out much to me, but he made his mark last nite. :)Dad also sang "Lady, I'm your knight in shining armor and I love you..." Wasn't that written by Lionel Richie?
Awesoome= even more than just plain awesome
This was my favorite performance of the night.
He was my favorite.... And Simon liked "loved" him last night!! What a surprise!!Can't wait to see the crappy girls!! Only a few of them are good!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I thought this performance was awesoome. He hasn't stood out much to me, but he made his mark last nite. :)
Dad also sang "Lady, I'm your knight in shining armor and I love you..." Wasn't that written by Lionel Richie?
Awesoome= even more than just plain awesome
This was my favorite performance of the night.
He was my favorite.... And Simon liked "loved" him last night!! What a surprise!!
Can't wait to see the crappy girls!! Only a few of them are good!
Post a Comment