Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You WISH You Had Front Row Seats

My boys are rockers, which they definitely get from their dad and not me, although I do appreciate good music. As mentioned before in previous posts, they like to dance to their music often and, shall we say, energetically. Although I don't have video from this, their latest performance, here are a few pictures for your enjoyment. Let your imagination fill in the rest. Oh, and tickets for their next performance will be on sale soon, so check back regularly.


Little J rockin' the mic.

Big J catching some air.

Gotta love the faces - they are sooo hardcore.

Sweet moves!

Watch out Van Halen. You are rivaled in both moves and outfits...

Little Man adding his own brand of entertainment!

And for the encore.....

More cuteness!

4 comments:

Tori :) said...

They just need some cool pink suspenders like their dad...

~j. said...

That is so fun. Your boys are so cute!

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

I haven't seen you guys in forever!!! They have grown soooo much!!
Mason is a doll!! He is such a mix of all of you!!
Of course the older boys are handsome too!!!
Are you interested in arranged marriages????
LOL

S&J Jones Family said...

How cute/fun! I always get a kick out of your boys :)