So Little J found a little frog in my garden today and promptly scooped it up. I found an empty #10 sized can and let him put the frog in it. He threw in some rocks and grass to make him comfortable. He was itching so bad to go tell someone about his new discovery (I guess telling his family wasn't that exciting) that he was practically chasing down the UPS van after it dropped off a package. So I told him he could go show the kids next door.
He got his shoes on, threw on his Spiderman cap, grabbed the can and headed out the door. About 5 minutes later, Big J looks out the window and goes, "He's talking to the mailman!" So I peek out and sure enough, he's having a big conversation about his frog. He hasn't even made it to the neighbors yet.
He heads over next door. After a while, JC tells Big J to go tell Little J to come back. Big J finds him at our other neighbor's house (neighbors we know but don't really talk to much). I asked if they were out in the yard or something and he was like, "No, I just rang the door bell."
Then he begs to go show the little boy across the street, so he heads over there. Finally, JC went to meet up with him so he didn't infiltrate the entire block. He finds him two houses down at a different neighbor's house regailing them with his frog catching experience. I guess I should be glad he isn't shy!
3 comments:
He is your Alec- most likely to be kidnapped. :P
I think that's too cute. See- if y'all lived here he could have helped Taj run his Frog Hotel with the 13 frogs...
Awesome!! A find like that HAS to be shared with the whole neighborhood.
He is my Ashton-
Boundaries do not apply!
Post a Comment