Monday, January 26, 2009

Last Chance for Any Bets

My appointment was changed, so Wednesday morning we find out if we will have another little boy added to our brood or if we'll get some estrogen in here to even things out a bit. Part of me wants it to be another boy just because things will be more simple if it is, but part of me wants it to be a girl just because. We are daring to take all the boys with us for the sonogram, as this is more than likely the last time we will do this. I admit that with this one I have not had an inclination one way or the other. With my other boys, I knew they were boys. I can't say I've had any major noticeable differences in this pregnancy, either. I did have one dream that it was a boy. But I dreamed once that Little J was a girl, so I don't put much stock in those. Big J wants a little sister. Little J wants another brother. Little Man doesn't seem too keen on the idea of a baby moving in either way. So place your bets, if you haven't already, and I will keep you posted.

10 comments:

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

Well! She is a GIRL!!
I'm sure she will be afraid to show herself though! Why? Well, when you have three older brothers and a dad threatening every male within a 10 mile radius!! She knows what the future holds for her!

I will ask Sydney, she seems to be the baby predictor around here! She was spot on on all the new babies in my hood! (that's like 7 ) And other babies!! I'll show her your picture and ask her!

Alex and Heather said...

I vote girl! Come on! I'd have lots of cute hand-me-downs. Afterall, I don't need two of every outfit:) So excited for you guys. And, anxious to find out. Good luck!

rogersinkc said...

I think it will be another boy, but I hope it is a girl!

Tori :) said...

I hope girl but guess boy.

S said...

I say it is EIGHT babies all girls:)

Surprise!!

Dang it I want a sonagram yesterday and they are making me wait til feb 23! Lucky you

Ok my guess is boy, but like Tori I hope it is a lil princess:)

Daisie said...

Well...we already know you make cute boys! But I guess I am secretly hoping for a girl for you too! I am so excited!! Can't wait to hear the fun news!! Miss You!

Anonymous said...

I used the ancient indian ritual of casting bones, or was that African,anyway the it is a girl.

CWH

The Griner Family: said...

I vote boy but I hope you have a girl. So exciting!! January 28th will be a great day!

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

Well I showed Sydney your picture (since it's been so long). And she said BOY.

Let me know right away!

Karina said...

I still think it's a girl!