You know you are lagging behind when your dad calls you and tells you you need to update your blog. And include pictures. So I will do a quick post here to tell about Thanksgiving.
It was fun.
The End.
Just kidding. Ok, a few more details. My sister Tori and my brother-in-law Sei and two of their kids - Taj (age 6) and Liv (age almost 4)- came to visit and it was great. I had a lot of fun with her here and I think all the kids had a great time.
Little Miss met her aunt and cousins for the first time.
We visited Wonderscope which is a local children's museum and Kaliedoscope which is a free art workshop place sponsored by Hallmark. (Yes, I realize that is a lot of scopes). We also had a "leftover pie party" the day after Thanksgiving. Everyone brought their leftover desserts to share. The adults hung out visiting while the kids ran around outside in the dark with flashlights and doing who knows what. Tori and I also went to another friend's house and made jewelry one night. She owns like 2 million beads, stones, pieces of old jewelry, etc. and let us come over and make bracelets and necklaces. The entire 4 days they were here was a great time! Unfortunately, I realized I didn't take that many pictures of the many goings on. So here are some from Wonderscope:
We will be off to Texas to visit for a few weeks at Christmas. It is snowing here now. The HIGH tomorrow is 16. So, yeah, I can't wait.
A picture in honor of Winter. Little Miss in a hand-knit sweater and hat (now you know I didn't knit it, but isn't it gorgeous? A friend made it.)
PS Did anyone else besides me not know that you can spellcheck on here?
4 comments:
I'm still trying to get the "link" option to work for me.
:-)
Sweater is gorgeous!! OMGOSH.. Who did that??
Looks like a great Thanksgiving. Little Miss keeps getting cuter and cuter!!
I miss Little Miss!!!!
Um, yes, you can spellcheck. lol
Can't wait to see y'all!!!!
Post a Comment