Wednesday, December 16, 2009

6 Months Old

Little Miss turned 6 months old yesterday. Craa-zy! She is still a happy little girl and brings her family a lot of joy. She rolls all over the place and is very efficient at getting what she wants this way. If we turn our back for 20 seconds, she is outta here! We have found her "hiding" under the futon, our bed, and the coffee table. Little Miss is thisclose to crawling. She gets up on all fours and then does "the rock and flop" while she tries to get everything coordinated. She's very good at scooting backwards while up on her knees, she just hasn't quite gotten the forward thing down yet. She's 19 1/2 lbs. She loves to give us kisses where she totally grabs our face and lays it on us. Nice slobbery, stinky kisses. What a happy little baby!

The Rock

and Flop

Surprise!

6 comments:

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

She is adorable! what a perfect addition to your family! I think you should make another girl, she needs a sister!!
I was just wondering how old she was since I am the crappy friend who hasn't even made it over there to meet her... and I live exactly 4 miles from you...but I guess that is what happens when you have 4 kids to manage and you do to..
Let's do breakfast again! TEXT ME!!

~j. said...

So pretty!

Anonymous said...

She is getting set to show off for those relatives that live in Texas. I can tell she is singing "leaving on an airplane".

Lt Dan

Adah said...

Little miss is so cute!!! She looks a lot like her daddy.It sounds like you handled the Santa question really well. How is he dealing with it now that a little time has passed??? Merry Christmas!!

Maddy said...

She's gorgeous. And way more talented than Luke. He is very lazy and really enjoys just laying around.

Tori said...

I love my niece!!