Most of you will probably think this is a really boring post, unless you are my parents and possibly my sister, so I won't be offended if you skip it :-) Since I began updating in my last post on Little Miss, I thought I would give an update on the update.
Little Miss is a fully fledged crawler now. Which is a happy thing because the frustration level has gone way down. Believe me, she thinks she's all that. She also is completely proficient at bringing herself from a laying or crawling position into fully sitting up on her own. She is into everything! Today she was trying to crawl into the shower with me.
I took her for her 6 month appointment and she is pretty close size-wise to where her brothers were at this age. They all still had a little bit of weight and height on her, so I can still refer to her as my petite little girl even though she weighed in at 20 lbs. 6 oz. and 28 inches of pure cuteness!
6 comments:
Why would anyone think this was boring. I think it is great.
Lt Dan
She's a cutie!!
20 pounds? Livie didn't hit 20 until 13 months. lol
I can't believe she's crawling!!! Sadie did that to me and the whole cruising thing early. She was walking before 9 months, so watch out Mama!!
Luke is a slug. I'm trying to decide if I like it or not.
All my boys have walked by 9 months so I am expecting it. Jayden walked at the very beginning of 8 months after crawling for just a couple of weeks. Now that I think about it, you were there when he took his first step! He let go of our couch in Union Square and we were like, "Did he just walk?!"
My grandchildren are ALL brilliant. We don't have any ugly or dumb ones!! :O I think it's genetic...! :)
Post a Comment