Here are the Christmas pics I promised. We had so many, I just picked a few to represent the various "occasions."
Opening presents at our house, before we went to Texas. This is the only "opening presents" picture I will post, because I think after a while they all start to look the same.
Doesn't he make a pretty-looking girl?
On Christmas Eve, we visited a live nativity. Big J liked the camels.
Little J liked the donkey. Hmmmm....
Little Man didn't like the animals....
As is tradition, we re-enacted the Christmas Story. It never lacks the ad-lib.
The Three Wise Men?
My angel...
And then we opened presents.
Christmas Day. Santa toys:
Christmas Day. Santa toys:
This is as close to a group pic as I got.
Mom and Dad, The Innkeepers - literally. There were 17 people under one roof at one point!!
Other ways we entertained ourselves while we were there:
Notice the new do? Guitar Hero brought out the inner rock star in Big J.
Boys and their toys. Protecting the homefront.

Taj and Liv. They entertained themselves.
We also played many rousing games of Apples to Apples (very fun), and my sister and I had a couple of Girls Nights. One night she and I went and got appetizers and hung out and talked, and another night, my niece Isabel came with us and we got our nails and toes done.
Overall, it was loud and hectic, but it was a fun time. The boys especially had a blast. I still feel like we are in the post-holiday fuzz right now, still trying to get back on track.
Overall, it was loud and hectic, but it was a fun time. The boys especially had a blast. I still feel like we are in the post-holiday fuzz right now, still trying to get back on track.
Happy New Year Everyone! Make 2008 Great!
1 comment:
Great pics!! Who's that hottie lead singer???
Post a Comment