Today I planted a garden. My first one ever. I've never even grown a tomato plant before. Once I did plant a watermelon seed that I had spit out into a plastic cup and it actually started growing, but then I just threw it away. And it's not even really a garden right now because it is just some seeds in one of those plastic plant-starter things. But I hope that they will grow into some tiny plants that then will be transferred into my currently non-existant garden space into my yard. I'm getting all kinds of agricultural because earlier this week I planted some flower bulbs. At some point this summer we will have Giant Columbine and Lilies of the Valley popping out like crazy.
My 10 Year Anniversary is May 9th. My parents are coming up the following weekend, so JC and I are stealing away for a night to a bed and breakfast. I think the last time we went to a bed and breakfast was when I was pregnant with Little J. Now that I think of it, I think that was the last time we went anywhere together for a night with just us.
I am finally starting to see a little bit of result from my running. I obviously have felt more fit since the beginning, but not a lot physically was happening on the outside. I still haven't lost a ton of weight or anything, but I think things are starting to shift around some. I think some of my fat stores are slowly starting to get used up. Maybe by the summer I will look like this picture. Yeah.....I hope you have had your fill. Now go get some dessert!
5 comments:
I pray that your little punk does not get as bad as my little Livie punk!!
OM gosh!! Just makes you wonder "what" made you go up front!
That exact thing has happened to me before! I'll be cleaning the kitchen or laundry and just happen to take a glance in the front and there is one of my kidos! And it is a huge rule to not be in the front yard unless Mom or Dad is out there with you!
that's why I call my crew the Maniacs!!
Ps. not really, you know what made you go up front!!
PPS. How many miles are you now doing a week??
PPPS. Seriously sometimes I can't read the word verification! I'm crazy!
Wow! I have a comment for all of your little blurbs! Yea for your garden, I can' wait for you to give me tips on starting my own! I am so excited for you and JC to get a night away!! You deserve it! And oh my scary, about Mason! And don't be getting to hot, or else I won't dare sit next to you at the pool when we get back!! J/K! That is so exciting!! Miss You!
Love the pic of your new body! JC is gonna be loving the 10th anniversary!
Mason is old! We need to see you guys again and have cousin bonding time!
Post a Comment