David Archuleta from American Idol
Don't hate me, David A. lovers, but I just don't get it. He looks like he is 12. He has a nice voice, if you like that Michael Bolton-ish kind of voice. But it sounds exactly the same on every song. Personally, I think he sounds like he has peanut butter stuck on the roof of his mouth. He has ZERO charisma. The "golly jeez" routine is getting old. He's got no moves - I mean, really - I was tired of the Deacon Shuffle back when I was 14 and going to church dances.
I'm sure he's a very nice kid, but I've just never wanted to throw my bra up on stage for him. I think I would fall asleep if I ever went to a concert by him. And after tonight, I have to speak out. He totally murdered my favorite Neil Diamond song Coming to America. He sucked the life right out of that baby. So now I'm taking action: SAY NO TO DAVID ARCHULETA!!! *And dopey Jason Castro.
5 comments:
How do you really feel? :)
Archie does well on slow songs where he can keep his eyes closed, but yes, his one move (hand, palm up, to side with arm extended) and shuffling back and forth is old. It's ok if he wins though. Remember, he is still the Bindi Irwin of American Idol.
I totally agree.
I love Brooke, but she has got to really pick better songs and get a little confidence boost!! I mean, really it is the final 4 !!!!That is if she makes it.
Jason gets on my nerves!!! First of all I can't stand his hair. It is totally nasty.
A-freakin'-men sister!!! He bores me. And Jason annoys me. His faces and how he seems like he's high every week. Bugs.
I'm over David A now too. Used to love him, but now I'm bored.
Post a Comment