Little J has some type of skin irritation on his chest way over to the side by his armpit. It looks like some type of eczema-type of outbreak, but he's never had eczema and it is only in this one spot, so I'm not sure what is going on. However, Little J offered the following suggestions in a conversation last night while he was in the bath:
Him (Diagnosis #1): "I think it's a tick. In the book Gross Out it says that ticks get bigger as they suck your blood, and this has gotten bigger, so I think it's a tick."
Me: "It's not a tick. A tick is a bug. We would be able to see if there was a bug hanging off of you."
Him (Diagnoses #2 and #3): "Oh. I think I'm growing a boob then. Or maybe another nipple."
5 comments:
That's great! Keep those conversations coming. It really helps us to get to know those cute sobrinos!
That's funny! Your boys crack me up. I love to read about the funny things they say. Baer does have a 3rd nipple...did you know that?
Chandler had a nubbin. Does that make them cool?
Your boys come up with the funniest things. Growing a boob....that cracks me up!!
I love what your little guys come up with. They have the best imaginations!
Post a Comment