Friday, August 22, 2008

I Don't Think So...

The boys have never really gone overboard on any lists for gifts they want for birthday or Christmas - until now. This is Big J's wish list for his upcoming birthday:

1. Indiana Jones the videogame (for the XBox - I think it's like $50!)
2. Starcraft II (I don't think they even make this yet)
3. A cat
4. Lego Star Wars - The Complete Saga (apparently the 2 Lego Star Wars games he has that cover all the episodes you can't play with General Grievious in all of the levels, but this one you can)
5. Nintendo DS
6. Treehouse (nice idea, but despite our many trees, I don't think any of them are treehouse worthy. Plus, I don't know how to build a treehouse)
7. Wii
8. Laptop OR a regular computer, whichever we think would be better for him

He's going to be 8. Keep dreamin', buddy....

6 comments:

Lara Neves said...

And I thought it was bad that Bria has been begging for an iPod for her upcoming birthday. At least she has no idea what gaming systems are. Good luck!

Tori :) said...

Is there anything his poor aunt can afford?

Taj wants a Batman costume...

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

Very familar List!!

And Walmart doesn't do Layaway anymore!!! DARN IT!!

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

Did you remind him of what happened to the last cat?!!

rogersinkc said...

Funny ~ Savannah keeps asking for a Nintendo DS too. I said that is a good item to ask from Santa (yes she's 9 and hasn't "found out" yet. But just like the big ticket item she asked for last year - this would be the only item she would get from Santa.

Anonymous said...

And THAT is what grandmas are for!!