Two days ago Little J threw up at school and had to come home. I asked him if he had made it to the bathroom or atleast a trash can, but he didn't. He puked right there in the classroom during center work. His description of what happened is still cracking me up.
He said he was about to tell his teacher that he felt like he was going to throw up but right then his "mouth opened really big like this" (he demonstrated by opening and even put his hands up to show how big it was) "and then it was like lava coming out. Like a waterfall. It touched every part of my mouth!" I asked if it got on anyone else and he said that 2 kids jumped up on their chairs and a little bit got on another kid's jeans. Yuck! Poor janitor that had to clean that up. I should give them a little Christmas present to say thanks.
5 comments:
I think I just threw up in my mouth. I know I'm a nurse but there is nothing worse than smelling someone else's vomit, especially if it gets on you-AAAAAAAHHHHHH. Aren't you glad you didn't have to clean that one up????
OH. That made me laugh. I have spent the last week cleaning up one childs throw up after another...it was nice to hear a funny throw up story. Hope he is feeling better!
Poor little thing.
I was apprehensive about reading this post. Just hearing the word makes me want to hurl.
OH I feel bad for him! Sydney threw up all over the Nurse's office last year. She threw up then moved to the other side of the office and then did it again. It was even in her underwear???? explain that? At least she did make it to the nurse's office and I am glad she did it before I got her in the car!!
Oh no, poor kid! I think I was expecting a picture of a pile of vomit when I clicked on your blog so thank goodness I didn't find that!
Post a Comment