I have three small boys. One day those boys are going to grow into large teenage boys. I think it will be at that time that we will have to take out a second mortgage on our home in order to feed them. These kids can chow!!! They have all always had healthy appetites, but it seems like lately they cannot get enough (Little J being the exception at the present moment but he is normally a big eater).
The other day for breakfast, Big J ate two bowls of cereal and two waffles. About two hours later he was eating string cheese and fruit because he was "sooooo hungry!" Little Man packs it away, too. He'll eat an entire banana and waffle for breakfast - after he's already eaten his "appetizer" of like 100 cheerios. The other day at lunch he ate 3 full chicken nuggets after he'd eaten one of those pre-packaged fruit bowls (like you can put in lunch boxes) and a thing of baby food and a piece of bread. He's only 10 months old!!!
I have friends who tell me their kids can share a kid's meal at a restaurant and barely finish it. I have no idea what they are talking about.
1 comment:
Sounds like Isabel. Seriously. She eats all the time.
Post a Comment