I really like your new blog look. I had looked at that template and thought about changing. But I won't. I'll keep my lame one. I like the colors you chose
Hey I read a great idea on some website about framing photos of your kids with messy faces, all around the same age, to hang in your kitchen. And I thought why not bathroom pictures of some cute bubble bath times, livingroom if you've caught them watching TV, and so on. I think it is a cute and great theme to have in each room. My kids love looking at pictures of themselves and comparing their similarties to one another when they were babies. Stacey
7 comments:
So stinkin' cute!! Mason looks so mature- even with spaghetti on his face.
What's funny is that the other boys are older than he is in those pictures!
I really like your new blog look. I had looked at that template and thought about changing. But I won't. I'll keep my lame one. I like the colors you chose
Thanks! I think I finally got a look I can stick with for a while.
Hey I read a great idea on some website about framing photos of your kids with messy faces, all around the same age, to hang in your kitchen. And I thought why not bathroom pictures of some cute bubble bath times, livingroom if you've caught them watching TV, and so on. I think it is a cute and great theme to have in each room. My kids love looking at pictures of themselves and comparing their similarties to one another when they were babies. Stacey
Cute idea, Stacey!
I have the same pics of all my kids, I will have to get them out and frame them and hang them in the kitchen. What a great idea, Stacey!
So cute.
Post a Comment