Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Summary of the Last Few Days - in Questions

1. Has your 6-year-old ever put dried beans and corn kernels in your bed as a joke?

2. Don't you think it is pathetic that I need to cut 6 minutes off my current Fat-A time to get back down to my "before" time on the 5k?

3. Have you ever received a "Patriotic Star" at school for good behavior like Little J?

4. Isn't it great that Big J started piano lessons?

5. Did you know my doctor said that in 6 months I can probably try to start weaning off my high blood pressure medicine?

6. How exciting is it that I won a free Disney DVD "Mickey's Adventures in Wonderland" from a blog giveaway?

6. Can you believe my little girl is 3 months old today?

2 comments:

Karina said...

Dried beans and corn kernels, that's really funny!
My 6 year old likes to switch the remotes for the fans in the living room and my bedroom, they have the same remote and she likes watching us struggle to get the light turned on.
I like the questions, it reminds me of Jeopardy.

Tori said...

1) No, but I've found old carrots that feel like fingers. Livie eats carrots like chips...

2) We could run together now.

3)Nope. YAY or Lil J!

4) Hope he likes learning!

5) Awesome.

6) I won that dvd too!! So... I guess I won't give it to your kids for Christmas. ;) I told you people really win!

7) Can you believe I haven't met her yet?! :(