Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Vandal Strikes Again

Remember this post?







How naive was I to think it was all behind me now?








I present to you The "Yo" Collection:





Still looking for more pieces to add to the collection...

What possesses him, I will never know.

13 comments:

~j. said...

The lightswitch! Hahahaha! Ah! My sides hurt! Ahhhhh...that's good stuff.

Carina said...

I had my perp scrubbing his handiwork off the wall just this morning.

In cahoots, I tell you.

rogersinkc said...

At least its not the furniture this time!

Lara Neves said...

Curious what the fixation with the word "yo" is. And laughing my head off.

Anonymous said...

Let the beatings begin...

Lt Dan

Daisie said...

Oh my word!!! This is cracking me up!! I love that it is "YO"! When I was younger I wrote a "D" with nail polish on the wall...and then denied that it was me! Of course being the only one in the house with the initial D! I hope it comes off for you!! Good Luck!

S said...

Yo That is some funny stuff!! You have to admit at least he is creative:)

swampbaby said...

I have no idea what the deal with "yo" is. He started saying,"Yo, yo, daddy-o" recently but I don't know why. I found another "yo" written on top of the their toothpaste lid. What a little punk!

Tori said...

I bet it runs in the family. Does he have an aunt or someone that wrote on the wall...???

Heidi said...

I am still laughing! He is creative, it's not his fault.

Sarah Oman said...

Okay so I love the "yo" on the light switches! He even split them up so you could see it better! Ha Ha Ha!

Maddy said...

Oh my gosh, the you bandit is my favorite!

Lori Whitlock said...

Sorry, but this is so funny! Gotta love kids, if you didn't they may never survive : )