Monday, December 3, 2007

Blogstipation and New Talents

So I haven't posted for a while. I haven't had a lot of time to sit down to think of something remotely interesting to anyone besides myself. And this post may not meet that requirement, either, but here goes:

Big J has turned into the seven-year-old boy who learned to armpit fart and thinks it's really funny. All. The. Time. He also has branched out into the music and lyrics business by creating even new lines to the age-old "Jingle Bells, Batman smells..." The last one had something to do with Santa's underwear.

Little J is a budding rock star. This morning he was singing, "There's mud on your face! You big disgrace! Kickin' your can all over the place! WE WILL, WE WILL, ROCK YOU!!!" Followed by, "Welcome to the jungle! We've got fun and games!"

Little Man's new favorite activity is to crawl on top of the kitchen table, so now we have to make sure there aren't any drinks or anything lying around on it. He gets up there no less than 20 times a day. He got over, for the most part, trying to take all the ornaments off the tree, so I guess he needed to move on to new and exciting things. That, and he's started to purposefully bang his head on whatever is closest to him, including our face, if he gets upset. It's like he'll look at us all mad and bang his head down once to teach us a lesson.

I'm reading a really interesting book called Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali. She is a woman who was raised Muslim and lived in several African countries and Saudi Arabia growing up, and when she was forced into an arranged marriage she escaped to the Netherlands. Now she is a member of the Dutch government and fights for the rights of Muslim women in Europe.

That's about it, besides the usual craziness that goes on. So until next time...

5 comments:

Tori :) said...

Lil J is awesome. I mean, all your kids are, but he totally fits in with my spazzy group.

I have blogstipation now that I finished my BIG NEWS. I've got nothin'.

Mac said...

Jack is doing the head hitting thing lately too. Marley NEVER did that.

Holly said...

Your stories are so funny! Colton did the whole "hitting his head on things" stage. Now he head-butts for fun cuz his darn head is so hard! Fun stories!

swampbaby said...

I'm glad to hear about other kids doing it, because I've never had a head-banger before and it was kind of weirding me out.

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

I love it. blogstipation!!!

Do you want me to bring your tickets to you??

G