A pine cone eh? He didn't mention corn or peanuts did he? Remember Nicole talking about "peanut poo poo"?
I love your stories! Your kids are hilarious!
Oh Gosh, this is what I have to look forward to, huh? :)
Oh yeah! I can sooo relate! In the middle of a quiet church meeting, my son and Husband come back from the bathroom and my 4 year old son tells me in a LOUD voice that he "WENT POOP AND IT WAS A SNAKE!" Just in case anyone was wondering, I guess.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A pine cone eh? He didn't mention corn or peanuts did he? Remember Nicole talking about "peanut poo poo"?
I love your stories! Your kids are hilarious!
Oh Gosh, this is what I have to look forward to, huh? :)
Oh yeah! I can sooo relate! In the middle of a quiet church meeting, my son and Husband come back from the bathroom and my 4 year old son tells me in a LOUD voice that he "WENT POOP AND IT WAS A SNAKE!" Just in case anyone was wondering, I guess.
Post a Comment