Saturday, December 29, 2007

Little J's First Storyboard and Screenplay

Little J has entered new creative frontiers. Today, completely of his own accord, he wrote a storyboard and screenplay, had me film it, and then acted it out with his Lego Star Wars guys and had me film that, also. One of these days I may figure out how to post the actual video footage, but since I'm not even at home, that's not going to happen now. So I give you the screenplay. You will just have to imagine the pictures (and then the acting) that went along with it.


The Death Star Attack

Conceived, written, drawn, filmed and copyrighted by Little J age 4 years and 9 months

Scene 1:

Storm trooper 1: Boss, Jedis are coming.

Darth Vader (with huge light saber blocking multiple bullets): Don't worry. I'm practicing with the guns and keep blocking the bullets they are shooting at my light saber.

Scene 2:

Storm trooper 2 (in flaming speeder): Oh boy! I think my ship's on fire...which it is!

Scene 3:

Storm trooper 1: Do you think this is a bad idea?

Darth Vader (still blocking bullets with his light saber): It's a good idea because I was practicing.

Scene 4:
Storm trooper 2's speeder is blowing up into multiple flaming pieces.


THE END

Now tell me that's not going to be a blockbuster!!!!

1 comment:

Tori :) said...

Good thing he was practicing.