Thursday, December 6, 2007

Conversation Over Breakfast

The following conversation took place between 7:45 and 7:47 a.m.:

Little J to Big J: "Try to pick up the house."

Big J (grunting and actually trying): "A house is too heavy."

Little J: "But when you're a grown up and Superman you can pick up a house."

Big J: "Yeah. But it still might take me a second."

(Slight pause).

Little J: "Why is your shirt like that? You look like a girl." (Big J's pajama top had fallen down some on his shoulder).

Big J: "I don't know. It just fell down like girls' shirts do."

Little J: "No. They make it look that way on purpose." (Such wisdom!)

Little J runs into the bathroom and rinses his hands and on the way out says:

Little J: "Mama, why does each kid have a fatter head?"

Me (with confused expression): "What?"

Little J: "Hey, Big J, remember that guy on Star Wars that has the really skinny head?"

Big J: "Oh yeah! And that one guy that...."

At this point they were slowly losing me so I tuned out. Contrary to what may be indicated, these children were completely of a sound mind when this conversation took place.

3 comments:

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

Whoa!!

Now I think you might have Blogarrhea!!!

LOL!

I couldn't resist!!
I love their conversations. My boys will soon be doing the same.

And Why do kids find poop soooo interesting. But hey, we moms don't think twice about talking about their poop!!
LOL

Tori :) said...

LOL! Sounds like a conversation in my house. LOL!

Maddy said...

:D