See? No men anywhere.
It was a fun concert. I only laughed twice - once when Jordan was up on an elevated platform, backlit with a spotlight, and a fan (the electric kind, not one from the crowd) started blowing as he ripped his shirt open and the crowd went wild, and once when Joey was doing something on the floor that reminded me of a Sports Illustrated model crawling sexily through the sand toward the camera. They did a good job, though, and it was entertaining. Natasha Bedingfield (Pocketful of Sunshine) opened for them and I really liked all her songs. I may have to go check out her CD.
This picture looks like we are far away, but we were really close. Only 6 rows up off the floor and only a couple of sections over.
I had to be her scheduling agent because there were several blog friends that lived in this area that wanted to see her and hang out. So most of our time was spent going between her admirers. It was fun to have my sister up here even if it was only for a quick trip.
3 comments:
Thank you for "penciling" me in!
I am very grateful!
She needs to come up this summer and hang out with us!
WE could hang out at my "hood's pool! FOR FREE!!
It was so fun! Thanks for taxi-ing me around and coming to the concert with me. We were so cool in the minivan...
I'm so glad you had a great time! Secretly I am jealous! I was such a big fan back in the day!!!
Post a Comment