Saturday, November 15, 2008

Destructo

My house is pretty much tornado alley when it comes to my three boys living here. I try to keep the mess contained, but it is constant and fierce. Little Man has been a small factor in this until recently. I don't know what has gotten into him (his 2-year-old birthday maybe?) but he is one path of destruction after another. Today, on top of his normal mess-making rituals such as crushing goldfish crackers into millions of pieces or scattering 1,000 hot wheel cars all over the living room, he has: managed to lock himself in the bathroom and unroll an entire roll of toilet paper; he has emptied most of a bottle of lotion onto the carpet and all over himself; and he has emptied out an entire cabinet full of notebooks, construction paper, and other forms of crafty things and dumped them all over the room. When you factor in that he is asleep for a good 3 hours during the day for his nap, I'd say that he's pretty busy!

3 comments:

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

That totally sounds like Nathan right now! He has been so good until about 6 weeks ago! And BAM-O! He started getting into EVERYTHING! HE took a knife and scratched up our new dining table and the bench to it! WE've had it for 14 days, he did it on the 11 day!

You just can't leave these monsters alone for 1 second! Some people just don't understand, until one of their kids do it! Then I laugh!!! EVIL laugh! They so deserve it for judging me!! Ha ha he he!!

"If I were a boy" if only for a day! I would understand!
G

Rach said...

Yeah, what is it with boys? My kids seem to destroy things just to do it. I don't get it. We thought about you guys while we were at the game today. We'll have to get together another time, we need a reunion!

Tori :) said...

I don't believe it- not for a second.