Monday, December 17, 2007

Dog Train

That is the title of the CD/book by Sandra Boynton that my kids and I have been rockin' out to since my friend Sarah gave them their Christmas present. If you want some kids' music that doesn't drive you crazy, then this is it.

The majority favorite, by far, is the song Tantrum sung by the Spin Doctors. It starts off slow and mellow like a ballad until it gets to the part where it says, "All I want to do now is throw a tantrum..." and then it goes into a head-banging, "NO! NO! NO! I DON'T WANNA! I DON'T WANNA!" It's awesome.

I also really like Dog Train, Pots and Pans, and (Don't Give Me That) Broccoli. There are lots of fun songs to dance to and that are just plain fun. So if your kids like to dance around, and you are needing some last minute Christmas ideas, then I highly recommend this.

3 comments:

Tori :) said...

Dad says he's glad that you wrote again. :)

I need some un-annoying music. Although Taj is very picky...

swampbaby said...

I promise he and you will like this. We'll bring it down when we come.

Lara Neves said...

This sounds uber fun. Will have to look into it.